St Philips Primary School
11th September 2023-18th December 2023
(No classes 23rd & 30th October 2023)
13 Weeks – £58.50
Love to do cartwheels and handstands?
Acro Dance will be just for you! Acrobatic Dance, is the beautiful fusion of classic dance technique and athleticism. Learn unique choreography, dance seamlessly blending with musicality, emotional expression, line and extension with acrobatic movements in a dance context. Acro technique includes balancing, limbering, tumbling and partnering, based in flexibility, contortion and strength. And most importantly it is FUN!
- Children may bring a snack along to the club to eat after the activity finishes. A bottle of water is also recommended, please make sure that this is named.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn for Acro, leggings/shorts, t-shirt/leotard and bare feet.
- Hair needs to be tied up and off of face for this activity.
- Please note we run a no refund policy on our clubs.
Refunds will happen if KPA School cancel only.
- If clubs are unable to run due to Covid-19, classes will be delivered and continue via Zoom.
We are running our clubs alongside the governments guidelines and will continue to work in a safe environment.