Acro Dance Primary
Where: Trumpington Clay Farm Centre
Room: Baker Studio (Upstairs)
Dates: 16th January 2024-26th March 2024 (No class on 20th February 2024)
Weeks: 10 Weeks
Level: Primary Ages 3-7 (this is an ability based class, please note age is a guidance).
Teacher: Miss Katie
What is Acro Dance?
Love to do cartwheels and handstands? Acro Dance will be just for you!
Acrobatic Dance, is the beautiful fusion of classic dance technique and athleticism. Learn unique choreography, dance seamlessly blending with musicality, emotional expression, line and extension with acrobatic movements in a dance context. Acro technique includes balancing, limbering, tumbling and partnering, based in flexibility, contortion and strength. And most importantly it is FUN!
What is happening this term?
This term will be based on learning many new skills and progressing technique. There are no large performances planned for this term. Small performances may happen but you will be notified via email.
What to wear?
- Clothing you can move freely in such as leggings and a top. Leotard that can be worn alone or with leggings/shorts would be preferred. This provides extra safety whilst learning. Layering can be worn over the top to warm up. Please arrive dressed for the club.
- Bare feet.
- Hair must be tied up.
What to bring:
- Refunds are unavailable for this class. Refunds will be given to you if KPA School cancel a session.
- If you wish to transfer class, please speak with Miss Katherine at [email protected]
- For further information please email: [email protected]
- PLEASE NOTE: ONCE PURCHASED, YOU WILL BE EMAILED A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITH A LINK TO THE REGISTRATION FORM AND THIS MUST BE FILLED IN. Please keep an eye on your spam/junk folder.
- If your child is being collected by another adult, please email or let the teachers know with the adults name. We will be unable to let your child go with another adult if the procedure is not done correctly.
Email- [email protected]
Phone- 07727 241 217
Facebook & Instagram- @kpaschool