Holiday Workshops Full Day Description
Acro Dance Day
Where: Clay Farm Centre, Trumpington
Date: 21st February 2024
(Sibling Discount will automatically be applied)
What will the day consist of?
Love to do cartwheels and handstands? Acro Dance will be just for you!
Acrobatic Dance, is the beautiful fusion of classic dance technique and athleticism. Learn unique choreography, dance seamlessly blending with musicality, emotional expression, line and extension with acrobatic movements in a dance context. Acro technique includes balancing, limbering, tumbling and partnering, based in flexibility, contortion and strength. And most importantly it is FUN!
|Registration & Welcome Activity
|Activity 1 Warm Up/ Stretch/ Acro warm up games
|Morning Break (please provide snack)
|Activity 2 Partner/ Group Work
|Lunch Break (please provide a packed lunch), Movie & Lunch Activities
|Activity 3 Craft and Tumble Session
|Activity 4 Sequencing
|Afternoon Break (please provide snack)
|Activity 5 Peformance Practice
|Performance to Parents/Guardians & Home Time
What to wear?
- Clothing you can move freely in such as leggings and a top. Leotard that can be worn alone or with leggings/shorts would be preferred. This provides extra safety whilst learning. Layering can be worn over the top to warm up. Please arrive dressed for the club.
- Bare feet for this class.
- Hair must be tied up.
What to bring:
- Please bring a packed lunch, morning & afternoon snack and a water bottle.
We will have a morning break, lunch and afternoon break.
- Please bring clothes and shoes that you can put on over the top for breaks.
- Medication-This must be in a named bag with instructions that are handed directly to the KPA School staff member on arrival. Please inform KPA School of any medical information prior to arrival to ensure we can give correct care for your child.
- Refunds are unavailable for this day. A full refund will be given to you if KPA School cancel the session.
- If your child is being collected by someone else, please let us know in advance so that we can dismiss children safely.
- Late Collection will be charged at the following rate and invoiced to you to be paid within 7 days- £2.00 per minute late after 16:00 pm.
- For further information please email: [email protected]
- PLEASE NOTE: ONCE PURCHASED, YOU WILL BE EMAILED A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITH A LINK TO THE REGISTRATION FORM AND THIS MUST BE FILLED IN. Please keep an eye on your spam/junk folder.
Email- [email protected]
Phone- 07727 241 217
Facebook & Instagram- @kpaschool